Thursday 19 April 2012

Freddy travels again

Hi I'm Freddy! This is my second time to the U.S.A. I was here in 2008 before the Beijing Olympics where Bella's Uncle Nick Willis won silver in the 1500m. This year Nick is attempting to get the Gold for New Zealand at the London Olympics! The Willis family and I will be spending the next few months living in the U.S and the U.K cheering Uncle Nick on in his build-up. I'll be blogging some of our family adventures on the road to the Olympics with stories about Bella (aged 6 years), Sari (3 years), Phoebe (4 months), Steve and Caro and Nick and Sierra. In case you're wondering who I am - I'm Bella's special friend Flat Freddy, a small, brown, soft-toy dog. 
Go Nick!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bella, Sari and Pheobe,
    Are you having fun? What is your house like? Have you had the free breakfast, was it yummy?
    Is the swimming pool cold?
    We have just finished reading captain underpants book, its funny.
    It is sunny here today, what it it like at your house.
    Love Gabriella and Vienna xxoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vienna and Gabriella,

      Thanks for your message. I am having fun. There is a pool but we haven't swum in it yet because it is a bit cold. there is a deep bit and a shallow bit. I hope the pool will be open soon. I like my bike and my helmet and I ride it in the basement sometimes when mum is doing the washing.
      See you
      Sari

      Delete